Pedestal is elevated upholstery that can be used indoor and outdoors, with adjustable height from 14 mm to 650 mm. Preferably used when decking applications are carried out, pedestal supports are particularly used when elevation from the ground is required, providing easy installation due to height adjustability.
Advantages of floating flooring system with Pedestal
- High load resistance (Min. 1000 Kg / piece)
- Thanks to its open joint system it provides fast drainage, no accumulation of water on the coating, no water ponding.
- Unfixed to the floors, pedestals can be installed on wet grounds or heat insulation so that insulation layer can be interfered at any time.
- Installation and wiring can be done in the space between ground and the flooring.
- Fast and Easy installation, economical. It can be applied in all weather conditions.